Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Got a black dress and a huge ribbon.. I was bored so I did a photoshoot today.

I kinda had an artistic day today and also excited for next month's red & black week by Sophistique Noir..

Got inspired easily and dig my closet for my best black dress bought last year if I'm not mistaken.  But the necklace, I got it when I was 13 and only used it twice.  And the red ribbon thing, I got from my kebaya dress bought for my friend's sister's wedding.  I don't really get the the possible motive of using the ribbon with my kebaya so just leave it alone in the closet until today.. 



I'm tired of typing coz I'm on the internet the whole day, so just check out the week theme spoiler by the model wannabe freak..yay!

1ea54aac

Yeah!!!  Close enough!

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer