Monday, January 5, 2015

My 2015 Wishlist

My 2015 Wishlist

Hello weirdos.  So this is my first entry of 2015 yay!!! Still miserable with the finals but today I'm able to share with you this year's wishlist.  I will try not to spend that much on stuff but we'll see how far I can stand for not being a crazy shopaholic.  I also wanted to make some beauty or haul video but this circumstances depending on the speed of my internet.  I'm totally ready to be on camera and shoot but uploading it might give me an issue.  

Disclaimer: Photos are from Google or product website.  I don't own anything.

My new shoe crave is these amazingly designed pieces from Valentino.  Come on who doesn't like rainbows although you're a dark creature.  And reds are damn sexy and classic.  Trust me, these are so cool!!!



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard about the quality of ecotools brush and people said that they create air brushing effect-finish so I think I should try this product or anything that is similar to these.  The air brushing effects I mean.



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes another black lipstick.  My previous Anna Sui brand is quite long and kind of ''stale'', so this gonna be new creamy texture lipstick by NYX would be nice for me.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
This palette is very suitable with my skin color.  I've been using earthy colors like forever and totally loving it.  Neon would be good but I'm not gonna hangout with some hot pink shit on my eyelid.  Photoshoot maybe lol.


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes Naked 3, every girl in the world totally want this but doesn't have any concrete reason to have another neutral palette sticking in your make up drawer.  



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw this palette on instagram and I went histrionic.  This is like maleficent + demonic mermaid hues in a box. I'm soooo getting this!!! 


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiseido formula is actually suitable for Asian skin (Yes, I'm Asian).  I tried this in Sephora and didn't expect the color would be so fresh and blends easily on my skin.  Also not sticky or oily.  A bit pricey in my country but this is totally a steal.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other than buying unnecessary stuff, I would really love to have my own studio.  I don't care whether if the area is small but I really want my own personal space to put all my make up, gadgets and gaming stuff.  I've been surveying some home studio arrangement ideas on Pinterest and ended up crying inside upon seeing people have their own work space while I'm stuck doing shit on the bed.   I think it's gonna be nice to have my own modern vanity with some diy decors to organize my stuff.  Well it's not wrong to dream aite?

Ok this is how I'm picturing my area.  The MALM table is opposite to the wall with the see through LENNART drawer is slipped under it.  I really love the drawer because i can see everything inside it and don't have to open every part of it to look out for a small item.  The work lamp can be a very helpful in providing extra lighting and the vanity mirror is a go getter for every make up junkie like me.  The wall can be the background and putting the mirror with it's own gothic essence on it would totally bring up the dark esthetics.  

hmmm maybe a fairy light would be cooler with this arrangements.






No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer