Sunday, January 25, 2015

Avenged Sevenfold Live in Malaysia 2015


Just so you know, I'm writing this entry while listening to A7X live concert on Youtube.  God!!  I'm sooo gonna EAT IT! EAT IT! EAT IT!

Well well, I'm so grateful to God because he sent an angel to give me free pair tickets.  My former lecturer told me he got extra, so he gave them to me and my other friend.  

God bless that guy bruhh...God bless..

After a shitty month of the stupid fucking finals, I really really making myself to go to this concert.  It's like the least reason I can use to recover from the brain damage of readings and calculating stuff and ended up I didn't even know what I wrote on each paper.

So I found a metal newbie to go with (the most excited person ever, since this is his first concert of his lifetime, well mine, I went to a Nasyid concert before lol) and also a new friend to carpool with.  

2 very sweet guys named, M and S (I'm Y btw -.- )

My very very simple Goth makeup, with faded NYX lipstick.  Shockingly the hair was perfect lol.

Also I bought the official concert tshirt many moons ago in white from Avenged KL. 
(bro, gua try jugak cari lu tpi x jumpa haha)

M drove us there around 4 pm because we need to haunt for the in-building parking space.  Thank God we found one.  Some dude I talked with told us they went around 3 hours to find a space as their time of arrival was something like 5-6 pm.  

Like woah 3 hours in the car bruhh, that was totally fucked up!  Our 3 hours of suffering was hanging our @ Carl's J and eat.  But still waiting for 3 hours is an agony.  The least is that we didn't starve to death and wasted 5 buck for a bottle of water hahahas!

Here's some captured scene over there (around 4.30pm); 



Aaaaannnnndddddd my face again \m/

With my stupid kpop-liked bagpack lulz.  You know you're old when you bring huge bag to a concert and stuff things like minyak angin, power bank etc. 

Cool dude, S & Y

Metal newbie, M &Y

bruhhhhh...



Not so much crowd this time though.  The previous one in 2012 was shit crazy.

Here's a graphical example of a heavy metal, black metal and newbie.

Told ya bout the crowd!  


As the performance started, we had an adorable riot by the kids of my area, the regular ticket area (because there were lots of space on the fanatic area).  Long story short, those kids managed to jump in the fanatic area but I just stay at the back because I'm fucking short, I can't see anything if I stand in the middle.  Also standing at the back is more relaxing and gave me a lot of space to head bang.

But then later on, the crew just removed one of the divider and allow the regulars to join in.  Good decision you guys!

This time, the sound system was so amazing!!!!  Totally better than before also they have the huge screen so if you're a short loser like me, you can see your guys playing on the screen.  

I fell in love with all of them.  

The guys are always great, always looking hot and sexy since ever.  Dude I can't even tell, what if one of them would just stand next to me.  I might probably go speechless or look at them like a pervert. 
Hahahahaahha! 




Wasted!

Also didn't I tell ya that we played Running Man's ''Find the guest game" because I lost one of my kids (it's S) and his phone ran out of battery.  God damn it!

M forgot about S (he managed to jump in the the fanatic area earlier), but he did tell us if anything just wait at the smoking area but we waited too long and didn't see any traces of him hahaha.  

And thus, the game begins...

RACE START!!!

Imagine from B3, we climbed and ran like 4-5 floors straight to the car park hoping he's already waiting at the car and nothing...

So we ran back down from C5 to B1 and found him!!!  Never had a sight of relief in my chest.  

All I can think about was how the hell is he going to go back home?  Does he had enough cash for taxi?  And how will he kill us when he realized that we accidently left him? hahahahaha

And kids, that's how my awesome night went by and reasons of me not to work out for the next 3 weeks.

Thanks for reading guys!!!

Toodles :D

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer