Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Stupidity causing tragic things to happen...


As the title above, I fucked up when I was ironing my skirt because I assumed that the heat control was at low...and hello to the huge hole that appeared in less than 5 seconds..  

Of course mom had a rage at me but who cares, as long as I can still cover it (its a pario skirt) then, I'm good...  Since it's another eid day for me to celebrate, I managed to successfully get on this skirt the whole day without any traces of ruins....

WINNING!!!!


So, I'm kinda frustrated now because my manic panic still in transit..  I'm not sure what's the cause of delay but totally unable to do much to my hair right now...  Thinking to do relaxing but it's better for me to do the treatment a few days before going back to campus so I'll have a longer period of straight hair over there...  So, I'm stuck in the middle of hair dilemma...

Damn it!


No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer