Thursday, May 30, 2013

*Updated!!* Chocolate chip puddle cookies, I'm sensing my epic fail...


Well hello my crazy eaters!  Today I would like to share to you guys of what I've made last night...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Chocolate Puddle Cookies!!!!!!

(with lots of chocolate chips)

The taste is soo good, it's like candy cookies and seriously I gotta make more!!!  MORE!!!!  I got the tutorial of this recipe from yoyomax12 on youtube and the recipe of this is from dinnerwithjulie.com and I've put the link below so I'm hoping you guys to check it out and try it yourself...

I swear its GOOOOOOOD!!!

My cookies didn't turn out exactly like in the video because I've cut down the recipe into half and in my defense, the egg whites of 2 eggs from my country do look like they came from 4 eggs so the batter was kinda soggy and I got to bake the cookies in cupcake paper cups just to get it in shape...Also with my terrible cheap oven T_T

Since this is a trial project, I'm quite satisfied with it..  It has low calories since there's no flour used for this recipe and don't worry about the ''too many cups of icing sugar effect'' because icing sugar is less sweet than the usual granulated sugar...


The original recipe is from the link below:



*NEW UPDATED VERSION*

Hello everyone! I'm back to update this entry since I've done my second trial of this recipe...  The batter finally looked like a cookie dough and I shape the into spheres and put them in small paper cups and cut down the baking time...

Still I can't get the chewy part of the cookie but the best part is that they turned into something candy-ish..  not to worry, the taste is still the same and i got a whole jar filled with these treats..

So here's what i did to make them more interesting in taste and appearence...

This is what i called them: 

''Candied Chocolate Puddle Cookies with Diced Strawberry and Cream Filling''




No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer