Saturday, May 18, 2013

Play games they said, it's fun they said #Sims3


I had a sudden realization that I'm finally having this gamer brain effect..  I only play sims 3, and now I'm currently anti-social and never ever getting out of the house..  And the sad part is, even my sims has a better social life than mine -.-''

So this is how I shall explain my addiction;


Wanting some prove?

I'm a witch in the sims 3 supernatural and my hobby is burning the asses of zombies


It was the best time of my life 
.
.
.
.
.
.

If you look at the photo below (left), it's actually Ralph Lauren's dress that I've seen a long time ago...  My first thought was, ''this is a fucking awesome dress ever!''......

And I found one for my sims!

Yay! 

I can sense that you guys are like crazy to get that dress..

Here's the link for the sim's dress, thanks so much for this Meronin



No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer