Tuesday, May 28, 2013

They made me go out....

These pictures above explains what most interesting stuff I did with my friends...  

Went to karaoke with my weird buddies...

I shall say that we are the weird karaoke gang, since the 4 of us can really rocking mic although we sounded like retarded kids..  Not to mention that one of us sang this old school weed song..

That concludes the story of our lives...



Avril lavigne song moment, when you're gone



And today, my lovely concert partner gathered some of us (school mates) for a sweet-gossiping lunch...

My favourite face, the crooked humiliating expression...

Naaah, I'm not humiliated by this talent hahaha!




Me and lady zaza, the most forever alone same make-up taste and the most important part is we are the Simsstres..  

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer