Friday, July 31, 2015

My 2015 foundation routine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22 years old bare face revealed.


First I started off with the Revlon Photoready Primer

-color correcting primer (I have redness issues)
- Shade: 002


Next, I mixed the Revlon Colorstay Foundation (180 Sand Beige) together with the Revlon Photoready BB Cream (010 Light Pale) 


Blend them together.  


Next I used the Sephora Smoothing and Brightening Concealer in shade 05 medium under my eyes and covering some skin breakage.



To finish off, I used the Bare Minerals Foundation Powder in shade R230 to powder my skin.  This will make my whole complection looking more matte.


This foundation powder is not the actual packaging.  It's a sample I got from Sephora and I thought that why should I waste this go-to essential.


And that's how I do a proper foundation routine but I only do this for media job and special occasions.  Usually I would just skip the primer and BB cream because I'm too lazy.

See you in part 2 where I did my full makeup. 
Link will be available shortly.

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer