Tuesday, May 19, 2015

World Goth Day 2015 Entry 1: Travelling light but not really

This year, I travel quite a lot but sadly not to another state or country, just between my home and the shitty town in currently living in because of college.  Basically I travel back home every week because I need to eat delicious food and meet my friends.  It's a bit hard for me because I don't have a car and I have to carpool with my friends, so I can't bring back a huge bag just for myself.  My problem is that I want to bring all my makeup with me (I sometimes need to attend weddings etc.) and the makeup bag I have can't fit all of them.  

So, I found the cheapest way to organize everything and carry them all in one case.

Disclaimer: I'm not bragging with my makeup collection.  These are the wonders that I've been using and collecting for the past few years.  



I'm a very un-organized person...

What you'll need:

1) Zip lock bags
2) A bag/case that will fit all your makeup collection


TADAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!


And they fit.  ALL OF THEM!!!!


How it looks like on the inside...


Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer