Saturday, November 30, 2013

Blogshop review: Studshop for diy maniacs



Hi guys, I'm back with another online store review..  For this entry I'll be reviewing about the best shop to get stud supplies..  Realizing that it's very hard to get studs on local stores, so I googled thoroughly and found this online shop..  They have variety shapes, type, sizes, and colors of the studs for sale and selling each packet of 50 studs with specific prices due to the difference in sizes..

Don't worry!  Very murah ok!

The service is also good and fast especially if you directly contact the owner through whatsapp..  Delivery are made on every saturday so basically you can get the parcel by Wednesday..

Not to forget, studshop has it's own section at the Cubix Store in Sunway Pyramid (Asian Avenue area I guess) so you guys can directly get them there if you prefer to compare each types and sizes in details...

 I've already did some stud-work on my clothes, what about you?



Check out the shop on: 

Facebook : Studshop

Google+ : Studshop

Instagram : studsshop

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer