Saturday, November 30, 2013

Blogshop review: Avant La Mode

So this year's crazy hair idea will be a color cordination challenge...  I'll be bleaching my hair after I graduate because hair in other colors except black will cause you to get fined in here (college)...  So yeah, any blonde, red heads or glooming green will only be available on my head in mid April 2014..  

But for today, I'll be reviewing another blogshop called Avant la Mode..  This is a very trustworthy blogshop and I can guaranteed that..  My advice, if you guys wanna order the only USA available manic panic hair product, just go through this blogshop..  Also the owner is a stylist so she will give you guides on using manic panic hair products..

All I can say is that, I'm coming back for more stuff from Avant La Mode due to the excellent services and for getting more manic panic..hahaha

You guys should check out Avant La Mode in the social media for more variation of products and brands like handbags, jewelleries, shoes etc.



Follow them on twitter and instagram for more fast updates


Instagram: avantlamode


A box of bleaching kit 40 costs around rm80/90 (I don't really remember but really worth it)..  It's a bit pricey because you can only get this brand only from US..  With the currency conversion, shipping, tax bla bla bla I personally think RM80/90 is not expensive at all...

I can't wait to be a blonde!!!!!!

Toodles.

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer