Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween Make-up: Mystical Creature/Mother Nature

I goth nothing to do today, so I was like ''hey why not post some interesting make-up tutorial videos I found on youtube''..  I know I don't celebrate halloween but, really can't resist to not to post something bout halloween here.   Yesterday I watched pirates of the carribean err ahh ok you know the fourth movie, and when I saw the mermaids, I was like ''fuck yeaaah! mythical creature rules!!'', so I looked out a few of mythical/mystical creature related videos tutorial for you guys out there.

Hope you guys like it.










And I know what I would be doing during Halloween night;

sitting on the couch, watching horror films, and bore myself to death T_T

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer