Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Red and Black 2014: Day 3

 Ok now I'm getting on it!  This 3rd day entry finally got(h) my face in it lol.. 

 So this is my GOTD (gothism of the day):

Featuring: 
Studs Choker - from babybat sister
Long layered necklace - from friend, Zaza
Blood flower top - random store
Lace skirt - Kitschen 
Boots - from old friend

Beauty:
Estee Lauder Lipstick in Spiced Cocoa
Anna Sui Lipstick in Black

Practically I broke the camera that I used for this photoshoot T_T...  It just fell from the stool and can't be turn on again...  Maybe it could sense something after mom said,
 "we should get a brand new polaroid camera''

cursed.

that hair 
finally!! simone's hair is unleashed






Thanks for reading guys

Cheers 

5 comments:

Fee said...

I love the necklace you've chosen to match the skirt! I'm a fan of sheer skirts paired with minis underneath, so you had me at that.

Lynoire said...

That skirt is amazing! ^^ I've been ogling one exactly like yours, but when I tried it on, it somehow felt unflattering for my legs...probably I'm going to take it anyway...:D

Lis Nathaly said...

I love that skirt! The fact that it's sheer is absolutely bad ass!

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

Ah, you are FABULOUS, my dear! Your red, black and white combination is just perfect. And SO chic with those sunglasses. (oh, and I have an almost identical skirt from Forever 21!)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Great photos! I love the top, the skirt, the glasses, everything!

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer