Friday, September 13, 2013

Pencil Work 1: Bridal Fashion Sketch

Hey peeps!  So, I've started to design fashion all over again after for so long letting go of my passion.  But I got a wake up call to just follow my dreams, and who knows some young or professional designers might consider about my artwork..right??  hahahahaah

*just keep dreaming, dreaming, dreaming*

So here's my first sketch after 6 years.  A wedding gown for my roomate. 

From the front view,  I did some traditional aesthetic of ''kurung'' dress with a lil' high in the neck area.  
Back view is a bit modern, elegant but added with sexy touch with the bareback cut-out.  Also drew some trail for a more dramatic look..


*flash update*

here's the chosen 5 designs for today's pencil workout artwork :)



#fashiondesign  #bridaldress #bridalfashiondesign #fashionsketch #bridalsketch

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer