Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Sims 3: It's a fashion conspiracy


Hi guys!  My class finished early today so it's time for another sims3 blogpost.  Ok before that, if you are always on polyvore searching for dresses and gowns, you guys probably might came across these 2 beautiful gowns by Alexander McQueen.

Royal Goth


I wish that I can wear one of these on my wedding hahah!!  Well before this I can only dream about these gowns, but a few days ago I've found something very awesome from Sims3 custom content directory blogs..

And I can assume the it was one of the happiest day of my life
 (too dramatic? --'')

Tadaaaa!!!!!!!!

So I would like to thank Meronin  for making my day after two miserable days of preparing for presentation on my 2nd week of this semester ..  

Links:


Well besides that, I would like to share you guys some of my most favourites:



Fashion, beauty and genetics:







No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer