Thursday, June 27, 2013

Rough (enjoyable) week

Whazzuuuupppppppp!!!

Doesn't it sync with something?

Yes it does because this semester we'll be doing 2 videos and the main one is for our Critical and Creative Thinking subject..  So this time we're shooting about excessive usage of drugs among youngsters and here are the teaser photos of our vid...  I wish I can upload the whole video just like the other 2 vids in Mandarin classes semesters ago but my friends are kinda shy to show their awesome talent on youtube :( but I'll try my best to convince them so that I can upload them for you guys to watch...



I can't stop being a dumbass --''


No make-up face for drug-eater scene


It's hard to look high..I can only show how sleepy I was


Bleerghh...blehh...blerrhg...



Getting caught by the police shot


Flippin' table bitches!!!

Thanks for reading 

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer