What you'll need:
-1 cup of plain rolled oats
- 2 table spoons of butter
- 2 table spoons of honey
- 1 pinch of salf
- 1 dash of spice (paprika)
- dried fruits
- chopped nuts
- chocolate chips
1. Heat up your pan and melt (all) butter.
2. Until it sizzles like this.
3. Then add (all) honey and stir thoroughly until the mixture incorporate together.
4. Continue stirring until the mixture boils and caramelized.
5. Add a pinch of salt and stir well.
6. Add in all the oats.
7. Fold until every grain are coated with the mixture (they will turn shiny when fully coated).
8. Heat up a bit with a dash of paprika and continue stirring until all fully coated.
9. Flatten the oats and leave them to get toasty for 5-10 minutes depending on how dry and dark you want it to be.
10. Put in a dry clean air tight container and flatten them up.
11. Let cool and cover.