Saturday, November 24, 2012

LIEBSTER AWARD tag

YAY!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.  What is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. (source:http://www.welovedhere.com) 

I got this award long time ago from http://lesthi.blogspot.se and just remember that I haven't complete the tag yet..



These are the rules that came with the award:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
  • Create 11 questions.
  • Choose 11 people and link back to them.
  • No tag backs.








11 Things about me:

1. Amirah Why Wayer is not my real name.
2. I'm left handed..
3. I play THE SIMS 3 a lot and always name the  first 3 girls as;

  • Melina Azaria
  • Myra Ophelia
  • Johanna Maria

4. I've never finished Super Mario Bros.
5. I don't like gold, and prefer silver more often unless the golden stuff looks like some sort of accessories that the grecian goddes would wear.
6. My handbag is pink and I hate pink.




















7. My all time favourite perfume is from HUGO BOSS..
8. When I eat too much sweet, I'll start to feel like throwing up..not a sweet tooth person here *raise hand*
9. I like earrings especially those with the whimsical designs..
10. My 3 most favourite albums;

                   

                                                                                                                                        

Yellow Card-Ocean Avenue







My Chemical Romance-The Black Parade










Within Temptation-The Black Symphony DVD







11.When it comes to reading, I can understand English more often than my national language..

Lesthi's (tagger) 11 questions:

1. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I am the best by 2ne1

2. What is your favourite candy?

Hmm..Nerds

3. Are you a cat or a dogperson, and why?

Cat person..because cats hate me and i love to annoy them so freaking much *clench teeth*

4. What bands have you seen live?

Avenged Sevenfold, Heart-A-Tack (local band)

5. If you had to choose between eating poo once, or holding a clowns hand for a whole month, what would it be?

Clown's hand, because at some point people need someone that can destroy clowns..I hate clowns so bad..

6. What would your dream wedding be like?

Gothic and Elegant

7. Top three favourite movies?

RED (Retired and Extremely Dangerous), White Chicks, Mr and Mrs Smith

8. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done in public?

I hit the ground...Grounds love me!

9. What would you do if you had only one day left to live?

Join the CIA and kill the motherfucker that doesn't do good to me the most..

10. Are you addicted to something, and in that case what?

Knives and cereal..I mean any cereal..I like to talk and munch at the same time

11. What is your favourite disneymovie?

well..Chicken Little maybe..

My questions...

1. What are you?
2. Favourite video game?
3. Names of your kids in The Sims (if you played the sims, if not just pretend you played the sims)
4. What is your daily routine?
5. What you dream to do as your daily routine?
6. Who is your favourite supermodel?
7. What is your favourite style of dresses/gowns/cocktail dresses/maxis (with photo(s))
8. What would you like to tell your best friend?
9.  Describe your hair in one word
10. Any phobias? 
11. Chocolates, Candies or Pastries?

So, I tag my 2 crazy sisters who i think none of them realize the they're been tagged 
~Aat
~Yen

And since some of my followers doesn't have links, so here are the lucky 11 followers I picked;





No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer