Saturday, August 25, 2012

That bag..Got it baby!

Remember how I desprately want the same style of purses used by my favorite star in my favorite movie..  Wondering how do they looked like, just watch these vids first..  


Focus on the black purse...


Don't have to click play on this..  You can totally see it from here..


And baby, I found a similar one today and so freaking excited bout it.  Excited side of me is very very ugly btw.  I'm like a mega ultimate crazy psycho bitch smilling and holding my new stuff all along.. -.-''

My bag..aaandddd boom!


Only costs me RM70..  and claim the money from my so called twin bro as my bday present..hewhew


Lovely sparkling plastic thing..


Golden handle.  What I love about it is that it has the grecian inspired look..

So baby, mission accomplished!

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer