Thursday, July 13, 2017

Holy shit it's July

Well hello everyone, yass it's me again, one of the long gone goth bloggers in this goth blogging community.  Seriously how many of us that still writes tho 😂😂😂.


Honestly I have non to share probably because I'm now an adult (lol), embracing things in secret is far more interesting then letting the strangers to read about me.  Moreover someone more likely a demon is watching me here. 

Bitch, seriously f*ck off.

Anyways, I'm so happy that I finally gotten a new phone. Yaaassss so my makeup tutorial videos and self mandatory beauty guru selfies will be all over the internet again.  If not in here, they're going to be on my instagram. 

Well actually I'm writing this post using the blogger app just to test in the waters on its functionality.  So yeah if this post looks fine af means I'm soo using this app more often. 

Updates on my life huh?

1) This year I'm 24 (started this blog on a sick day off from school when I was 15)

2) I wish that I'm still a baby bat, but since I work in an office, so I officiate myself as a corp goth I guess.

3) One of my cats just gave birth to 2 little kittens somewhere and now she just transferred them under our shoe rack.

4) I'm pursuing myself into jewelry retailing and will not stop myself from wasting money buying gothic jewelries.

5) And those I'm buying are Nu goth inspired. 

6) I've lost my NYX lipstick in the color something like red-wine, I bet that's why I lost it, can't even tell the name.

7) I wanted to do haul entries but I'm too lazy. 

8) I'm managing my own jewelry wholesale company ngeheheh...

9) I have lipsticks that has aged more than 4 years.  My hoarding spirit will keep them forever.

10) Yup still with the same metal drummer boyfriend.

11) Just pray that I will add new entries on my blog hahaahahah lol!!!

12) Suppose to have a meeting at the office now but nothing, that's why I'm writing.

13) Have another meeting at 3.30pm and I'm convincing myself now not to be sleepy.

14) Look at my new earrings.

15) Still have no idea to draw perfect winged eyeliner.

Okay bye.


No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer