Monday, January 20, 2014

I'm such a noob. #gaming rage

Speaking of noob, I traded my Animal Crossings New Leaf to get a lower price for another game..  I only enjoyed playing animal crossing for 2 months, then I can't figure out what should I do next since I can't kill a single animal in the game..  Also, I honestly don't know how far the game works and can't understand the game at all..  But instead, in Super Mario, killing mushrooms makes me feel like on top of the world..

Because I can kill something!

So I bought the New Super Mario Bros. 2 this time. No worries, on my next gaming mood wave I'll get the latest one to have a more powerful and realistic gaming rage (first, I need to save more cash, and starve myself to death).

Here are some guides I refer to while playing because I'm a noob and can't figure out myself...







Have a nice day!!!

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer