Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What so scary and terrifying bout my necklace???? *I just don't get it*


I wear this necklace all the time except during my civil defense training class.  I don't understand why when I wear this, people stare at me like I'm a crazy psycho coz I wear a razor blade.  It's not a real razor blade ok people!!  But it is useful coz I can get rid of people easily coz they might think that I'm gonna rip it of my neck and slaughter them directly.  Cool!!


Btw, this is my favourite necklace coz I got it from my mum.  Yes, my mum wore this when she was a teenager and she passed it down to me.  No wonder she's a metalhead =.=''


Like Tim McGee said to Ziva David;


''My parents raised a gentleman not like yours, raised a killer''


Really fits me but I haven't killed anybody yet..


Muahahaha

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer