Tuesday, December 6, 2016

What am I up to these days | Gaming Sims 3 in 2016-Ep. 6

I really should have uploaded this earlier bahahaha.

Mehh you guys always know why, lazy busy yada yada yada.

Well remember I told you that we moved out from that goddamn huge floating mansion?  Yasss we did and also recreate the small house challenge.  Apparently it's not that small but I made it into something minimal and able to make 8 households to move around freely without screaming to a brother who blocked them in front of the refrigerator for nothing.

Also I'm recreating the 100 babies challenge which I never expect this gonna get complete but we'll see..we'll see..But we did got married at the park though 😍😍😍

Here's the most optimal small house that I managed to build:

I'm so in love with the side outdoor staircase and the small tv area 💓💓💓




I shall present to you the darkly darkly interior of my house 🎃🎃🎃






Cutest halloween themed tv area








No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer