Sunday, November 1, 2009

Photos of our awesome annual prefects dinner

Finally, these are the photos of our annual prefects dinner..All of us had a very great time eventhough we need to work and organize stuff like the assistant of kimora..
eventhough i can't wear anything goth (as i planned) but it's okay, maybe next year or something..i'll figure out later bout that...

and thanxx very much to raidah for the first two photos!!

me, sab, raidah, ikha and mira z!! we rock!!


me and raidah (the photographer)

sooo blurrrr!!!

malu2 plakxx!!!

my seniors: iwa n amirah J

me and iwa!!!

bella n faisal..kerek arr

me and my twin bestfriend!!! i'm holding the walkie talkie..wohoo!!!

yeah!! bebudak kerek!!!

ini bukan skandal!! saya ulang ini bukan skandal..agak2 aku ader mcm budak kecik x???

comolot form 4 yg banyak tolong2 sampai dah x glamor da bila dtg dinner..
mekap da cair da..mak x glamor nyah!!



shamin, me and arina!! we r soo damn hot!!

yeah, ni bebudak yg bnyk tolong team hadiah!!! i love you guys!! yusof ape ko buat kat situ??

yeah glam un-goth girl with lady GuyGa

the teachers!! they are freaking awesome!!!
group photo!!

ini bukan skandal jugak


me and ezad..we r sooo cool!!! he's one of my best friend


i'm the phychokiller!!! we have the spirit of Halloween!!!


we are celebrating halloween moment of awesomeness!! bella as the jekyll, ezad as the lucky victim, me as the psychokiller.. our moto is we kill in hotness!!

and sure my twin also trying to kill me..we love killing each other..that's our new freak hobby
mak nyah memposing pown x sehangat aku posing2 gedik..hahaha


woi ezad!! ni hah gambar ko!! nak sangat cube la hambik!!
ecelemek mak nyah niyh...ayu2 gitu posing2 ngan bro aku..hek eleh..korg suit tugeder-geder la..


2 comments:

.Dila Yusof. said...

wah2!!..dinner kowg ngalahkan dinner dak2 u plak..hik3~

Amirah Why said...

abeh tuh da penat setahun dok ngejor bebudak ponteng, mane x nyer diner ktorg gempak

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer