Saturday, July 15, 2017

DIY fun summer danglers

Welcome back everyone, as for today I'm going to share with you all my latest DIY rainbow dangling earrings.  I was thinking that how it's fun to wear something colorful behind all the black veils and think onix hair as I am referring to the Goths out there.  For the non-Goth people, I hope this would be a fun simple crafting for you as well.

I guess let's get started.  Please say hello to my work/crafting table.  Pardon the messiness btw.

Basically not much stuff needed in this project.  You might have all of them wondering in your pile of junk but anyways I'm still mentioning them to make this post to be lengthy as it is suppose to be.


First of all you need rainbow beads.  I have like a bunch of them because I was so stressed out and all I can think about was bending some wires and make planner charms, which btw you can buy the on my online store *wink*

I have 2 rainbow flows as you can see below.  Then I added the pink tassle so I was like better to have the bead gradient ombre through all the colors including the tassle.  It's more neat I guess.


This is the arrangement of the beads.  Honestly I have no idea how to twist together the headpins with the main chain so that's why I used jump rings to connect them all.  


Adding bigger jump rings to the tassles.

And they're done!!!  Simple af!

Seriously it looks nice tho.

Here's my mandatory DIY guru selfie with the earrings.


No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer