Friday, August 19, 2016

What am I up to these days | Gaming Sims 3 in 2016-Ep. 1

...and lots of gaming.
I am back into Sims 3 just because I really love house decorating and designing weird homes.  It makes me feel wonderful every time I move a furniture around the house.

The old cramp everything in a row

Here's my latest saved file titled "August 2016" and I'm just starting out to design a new floating home for my lovely avatars.

Since this is a "floating house" you can't just build it easily like Sims 4.  It's the old Sims 3 guys so you need hard work, patience and determination to add pillars as many as you should until your area is fully covered with build mode grids.  

Like this;

 See that shadow there, it's my new floating kitchen and dining area because I'm so cool and creative af *sarcastic tone*.

Forgot to screenshot the entrance...lol...

But here's my living area complete with a small bathroom because I forgot to build one somewhere not in the living room. 

Some items are from my old collection of Sims 3 CC

Cheats usually used in my gaming mode and mood because I'm lazy af:



 Yes that is a live aquarium.

 Birds eye view with added decor shelf and a flat screen tv.

Having fun before having 100 children in 100 children challenge I guess.

Remember my Gardening Challenge and 10 Generation Challenge that I've never finished because I my laptop crashed into a pit of darkeness twice or more than that

Here are my challenges for you guys to check out...






Well like the veterans always say;

Happy Simming!!!

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer