Friday, June 13, 2014

The Sims 3 Impregnate the Bitches Challenge


Hello everyone, today I decided to re-do the ''impregnate the whole town'' challenge (by miss Kpopp on youtube) since I'm getting sick of the 10 generations and green garden challenge (but don't worry I would still complete those challenges even if it will take like 10 years or something) 

1) Be awesome, and f*ck all the bitches.  How hard can it be right? right?
2) Once you household is full, kick them out..  That easy!

*UPDATE AFTER GAMING BLOODSHED*


Introducing Mr. Wiggle..  I had to restart everything on this challenge damn it!  Also I made his so obviously different this time because I like fucking around with genetics lol..

The Sims3 Bang List (with children):

1) Susan Wainwright (Maria Wainwright)
2) Zelda Mae (Alfred Mae)
3) River McIrish (Marion McIrish)
4) Cora Francisco (Justin Francisco)
5) Fiona McIrish
6) Jane March

So since this is not my challenge I would only give some tips to make it easier for you guys,

''For every girl you try for baby with, change their hair style and hair color as a marking for you to avoid doing it with them again, also name your kids with numbers etc to know that they're your kids"

So, I hereby would like to introduce you my sim, 

 Mr. Dicky Flabebe


oh God!!!  He's so funny!!

Good Luck Crazies!!!

2 comments:

Kat Clark said...

Lol I love the Sims so when I get bored I may have to give this a go :)

Amirah Why said...

yes my dear!! you should try this out..highly recommended

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer